Monday, February 6, 2012

FORM FOLLOWS FUNCTION IN THE BIKE WORLD

To be honest, I am not an uber fan of bikes in the house but I know two things. One, there are many that are and two, anything that saves floor space and you need to keep your bike inside then this is a killer option!

You cyclomaniacs can order this in two great wood options in walnut or ash and it seconds as a shelf for other inspired items but really, what's more inspiring than the thing that keeps so many of us grounded and happy?


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I am very glad to see such wonderful information being shared freely out there.
    !#: Sorel Women's Helen Of Tundra Boot... The Cheapest

    ReplyDelete